Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Zoo Lights







So....we are trying to make an extra attempt as a family this year to take advantage of all the fun holiday activites out there to do. We headed up to the Hogle Zoo to basically freeze and to enjoy the amazing lights. The kids had a great time and though they were expecting to see more animals they were at least able to be totally entertained by a few monkeys, the siberian links that were scratching on the glass wanting to play with the kids hats and a yawning snake....it was late:)

5 comments:

Blanck said...

Do snakes yawn? wow I really need to watch animal kingdom more often. I got your message and i need to call you.
I am loving your blog!

Melodrama Mama said...

I would go to the zoo just for the yawning snake! The kids look great! I am still waiting for a pic of you though - and not just a head shot!

Ute Family said...

So, was it worth the freezing cold to go out there? We are supposed to this week as one of our holiday activities. Looks like a cute place! It was fun catching up last night.

Ute Family said...

p.s. You look absolutely gorgeous in the new pic that you have at the top of your blog. Beautiful! I just had to tell you!!! Stunning!

Cami Bruschke said...

I'm glad you starting blogging - it's so fun to see your family. I love the big family picture!

Fun in the Leaves!

Fun in the Leaves!