Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GNO Christmas Dinner


Michele, Brooke, Gretel, Margaret, Mary and me!

I had to get a picture this year of all these fabulous girls who I have known basically my whole life. Every year I forget my camera and so happy I didn't this time. We started a tradition a number of years back where we have a nice sit down dinner during the holidays. It is alway's so much fun. I am so thankful for these girls. We always have a lot of good laughs. Lots of fun memories......especially because we have all been great buddies since we were like 5 years old. Before we know it we will be sitting around the table with wrinkled faces and gray hair talking about how we remember having conversations about kid's who spill bottles of honey on recently cleaned carpet! :-) Good times!!

2 comments:

Marti said...

What a great idea! I love that you have been close for so long. You look gorgeous!

Oh and I love "C"s birthday pics. The donut cake with candles is too cute.

Peterson Family said...

I love this picture!!! You all look so great!

Looks like you've highlighted your hair recently! It looks really cute.

I am so happy to see your new post.

Looks like C had a great party and I love noodles too.

Fun in the Leaves!

Fun in the Leaves!