Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Party with the Bruschke's






We had a fabulous time as always celebrating Christmas with the Bruschke's. It was especially fun because my sister and her family came into town from Nebraska. For some reason I didn't get a picture of us together:-( Grandpa and Grandma Bruschke gave my kids pillow pets which they have been wanting for a very long time, along with a couple books and flashlights. This year I was lucky enough to pull my brother Brad's name out of the hat for our gift exchange. He jokingly sent me an email a month or so before Christmas telling me a hand gun was on his wish list. Yeah right!! Since that was way over our gift limit I made a trip to Walmart and bought him a nice plastic pistol. It was definitely a good laugh and maybe someday he will get himself a real one:-)

No comments:

Fun in the Leaves!

Fun in the Leaves!