Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our Little "B" Man




Can I just say that I love this kid more than life itself but can I also say that none of my kids have kept me on my toes like this kid has. I joke around all the time saying he is why I only have 3 kids because I swear he is like having 2 kids in one. He's just a big tease and likes to push your bottons but at the same time I have never had a kid that is alway's so good at saying please, thank you or your welcome. Anyway's this is a picture of him trying to feed the fish. It took about 2 or 3 times for him to dump an entire container of fish food in the tank for me to realize I better move it to a spot he cant reach:) duh!!! The second picture I had to post because I just love the smile. We were at a University of Utah gymnastics meet and that was about the only smile we got out of him. He was completely uninterested in the whole event.

2 comments:

Blanck said...

Oh yes your little man is full of it!!! In a good way fo course. He and Willie had a great time together. Thank you for a fabulous lunch and afternoon. Let's do it again soon

Bruschke said...

cutest brock smile!

Fun in the Leaves!

Fun in the Leaves!